My passion, after my family of course, is Treasure Hunting. The simple beauty of things from by-gone eras have always spoken to me. Whether these treasures are found at a flea market, fine antique store, estate sale, thrift shop, or in the family attic, surprises abound.
As an interior designer, I believe it is vital to balance your decor by including found and family treasures. Surrounding yourself with things you love should always be the goal, from there you will find your true style.
As I shop, I may have a client in mind or I may want to resell at our french flea market or in my shop. I am lucky to have several outlets for my treasures including my own home! I plan to share my searching, hunting, travels, and treasures with you and encourage you to enjoy adding your treasures to your home.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Garden Tour Follow Up

Our garden tour featured landscape is complete. Our home was very well received by the well over 700 garden enthusiasts. We are proud to have had such wonderful response and even more proud that our customer is thrilled with the final product. As requested by many of those who were unable to attend, here are the final series of photos from of our Rossmoor Garden.
To accommodate the crowd, we removed furniture from the brick patio area. This space was designed with a dining table area as well as a chaise with table reading area.
Entrance to the garden from the kitchen. A common lavabo is planted with strawberries.
Outside the potting shed is a "potager" planter. The European baby bath is planted with herbs.
The Eureka lemon tree was full of beautiful lemons. The shutters were added to match the pergola. 
The new air conditioner cover allows the unit to be hidden but still have necessary air flow. The redwood will gray nicely within just a few months. It was a very gratifying day. Many lovely comments were made and we were thrilled to met so many nice people. On to our next project and I cannot wait to get back to treasure hunting next weekend.
Happy Hunting! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty. I had an area in my big house with an English rose garden, boxwood hedges, a beautiful fountain, and, of course pea gravel. But that was only 30'x20' and then there was the pool, etc. 1/2 acre, about killed us. now we are working on a much smaller scale. And we have a lot of edibles too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from fellow bloggers. Let me know what you think about my treasures or share a treasure of your own. Happy hunting!