My passion, after my family of course, is Treasure Hunting. The simple beauty of things from by-gone eras have always spoken to me. Whether these treasures are found at a flea market, fine antique store, estate sale, thrift shop, or in the family attic, surprises abound.
As an interior designer, I believe it is vital to balance your decor by including found and family treasures. Surrounding yourself with things you love should always be the goal, from there you will find your true style.
As I shop, I may have a client in mind or I may want to resell at our french flea market or in my shop. I am lucky to have several outlets for my treasures including my own home! I plan to share my searching, hunting, travels, and treasures with you and encourage you to enjoy adding your treasures to your home.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcoming the Possibilities

Although 2011 had its high points I am thrilled to welcome a new year. The possibilities, projects and promises all offer wonderful opportunities for me, both personally and professionally in 2012. As a child I recall our family believing that whatever you do New Year's Eve and New Year's Day is what the new year will hold for you. With that in mind, we enjoyed a fresh crab feast with dear friends, I spoke with all of my family, worked on an upcoming project for the shop, Le Potager, and tomorrow hopes to be a great day at the flea market. 
If this is my preview of 2012, I could not be more thrilled. 
I wish you all a new year full of the things and the people you love. Much health & happiness and the time to enjoy both. Remember, all things are possible- you can live your dreams. 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to hear from fellow bloggers. Let me know what you think about my treasures or share a treasure of your own. Happy hunting!